Total online: 1
This page has been displayed times since Monday, January 29, 2007: 8:27AM
Find in this Web page the POSTER sites of NSC-9, NMRS2007 & IBS2007
USE the links "Go to xxxxxxx" to Jump and navigate this page
CLICK HERE to display a page containing the ABSTRACT of the events: NSC-9, NMRS2007 & IBS2007
Go to NSC-9
At University of Delhi, Delhi NSC-9 Feb.1-4,2007Go to top of page
Go to NMRS2007 Go to IBS2007
A Sheetwise Index to the Contents of the POSTER
SHEET-01. : A description of the CONTEXT for this contribution
SHEET-02. : ABSTRACT
SHEET-03. : INTRODUCTION.......
SHEET-04. : INTRODUCTION; Continued
SHEET-05. : An illustration: Comparative Typical Distances
SHEET-06. : Equation for induced field contribution:the point dipole approximation PDA.
SHEET-07. : An Explanation of the why and when the point dipole approximation
fails for use in quantitative estimate of induced fields.
SHEET-08. : The situations where the PDA causes apparent conflicts in the current actual practices.
SHEET-09. : A Reconsideration of the Materials in Sheet-07.
SHEET-10. : An insight into the approach to improve the applicability of PDA.
SHEET-11. : Should any solution to that improves be INNOVATIVE?
SHEET-12. : Concluding remarks and further suggested reading.
Main Contents for NSC-9: POSTER No:------
At NCL,PUNE NMRS2007 Feb.5-8,2007
Go to NSC-9 Go to NMRS2007 Go to IBS2007 Go to top of page
The following list enumerates the points which have been put together to provide the necessary perspectives. Reference to Web Site posting for additional materials has been provided.
1. An Illustration for the Comparison of Induced Fields becoming: (1) the Changes in Chemical shifts in Molecular Environment and/or (2) the Demagnetizing Fields in the Medium of the Material made up by such molecules. POSTER Sheet-5 from http://www.geocities.com/inboxnehu_sa/nmrs2005_icmrbs.html
2. Taking the case of a Single Crystalline Solid, an illustration of how the individual molecules placed in discrete location collectively become describable as specimen of a material: (Look up the ICMM2006 documents)
3. A Consideration of the Magnetic Susceptibility of Individual Molecules and the Bulk Magnetic Susceptibility of the Material made up of such molecules: The Intra Molecular, Inter Molecular and the Bulk Susceptibility. (Look up materials of MRSFall2006)
4. Calculating Chemical Shielding by a Point Dipole Approximation. Intra Molecular shielding of benzene. (last two sheets Sheet-15 & Sheet-16) http://www.geocities.com/amudhan20012000/ismar_ca98.html
5. Relevance for the Point dipole Approximation while considering the Demagnetization Effects in Material Medium. (A revision of what prevails in Solid State Physics from MRSFall2006 postings) Complications Arising due to the Bulk Property while Considering the Molecular Properties in that Medium. The case of Bulk Susceptibility Correction for Accurate Chemical Shift Determination.
6. The Implications of the Consequences of Bulk Susceptibility Effects are Revealing the Answers to Certain Questions in Solid State Physics which were mostly Conjectures. ( http://www.geocities.com/inboxnehu_sa/crsi_nsc8_iitb.html)
Main Contents for NMRS2007: POSTER No:30
|« January 2017 »|