The following is a List of Dr. Aravamudhan's Publications: most of which are Presentations in the National/International Conferences/Symposia. These presentations have been well documented by Dr.Aravamudhan in detail. These titles and links are
provided in the list. When the subject appears in a brownish red color, that indicates it is not a link to INTERNET resource.
When the material is available online in the internet, a hotlink is provided; which has the Text and underlining in blue color.|
Send email to: email@example.com Phone-Mobile: +91-9862053872
The first Video is the review on the contents of the presentation at the 4th Alpine SSNMR
Download the (74MB size) WMV file from: http://ugc-inno-nehu.com/4th_alpine_ssnmr.WMV
The second video was prepared for the occasion of presenting at the MRSFall2006, the author
Download the (41MB size) WMV file from: http://ugc-inno-nehu.com/MRSFall2006_3.wmv
1.[a].Use of Magnetic Diploe for the calculation of Shielding Tensors; S.Aravamudhan and A.Tomba Singh , Book of Abstract & Program:3rd NMRS Symposium , IIT Delhi , New Delhi , India (1997) [b]. Implications of Calculating the Full shielding Tensor of Protons in Benzene Molecule Using a Magnetic dipole Approximation : S.Aravamudhan and A.Tomba Singh , Book of Abstracts & Program, 4th NMRS Symposium, IISc Bangalore , India (1998).|
2.Investigating the Feasibility of Calculating the Intramolecular Shielding Tensors Using a Magnetic Dipole Model: S.Aravamudhan, Proceedings of the Joint 29th Ampere and 13th International Conference on Magnetic resonance and related Phenomena , Technische Universitat Berlin , Berlin , Germany (1998). Contents of Poster Sheets
3. On the possibilities of Calculating Demagnetization Factors by Lattice-sum Method S.Aravamudhan , 5th NMRS Symposium , Dehradun , India (1999) & related Abstracts.
4.INDUCED FIELDS DUE TO A MAGNETIZED SPECIMEN Poster presentation at the 2nd Alpine Conference on Solid-State NMR ,Chamonix Mont-Blanc, France Sept 9-13,2001.
5. Calculation of cavity Field in a Spherical Sample with concentric Spherical (Outer and Inner) Compartmens : S.Aravamudhan , National symposium on Magnetic Resonance and Biomolecular Structoure and Function , TIFR, Mumbai, India (2000)
6.On The possibilities for a Method to Facilitate Membrane Transport Studies Based on Bulk Susceptibility Differences and NMR , S.Aravamudhan , Journal of Biosciences , 24 , Supplement 1 , page 132 (1999)-(This is a Special issue for the) III International Biophysics Congress , Poster P284 , New Delhi , India (1999)nbsp;nbsp; XIV International Biophysics Congress,Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA,April 27 to May 1,2002
7. A Simple Summation Procedure for an Involved Integral Evaluation for the Calculation of Proprties dependent on Specimen Shape. Proceedings of the 72nd Annual Session of the National Academy of Science, NASI(Allahabad) ,India; held in North Eastern hill University,SHILLONG during
November 25-27, 2002
8. A Perspective of the Point Dipole Approximation for the Prospective Intuitive Chemists Approaches S.Aravamudhan, POSTER #372, 6th National Symposium in Chemistry of the CRSI , IIT/Kanpur, Feb. 6-8.2004
9. Concerning the Specimen Sample-Shape for the Single-Crystal HR PMR studies , S.Aravamudhan, Oral Presentation, NMRS 2004 Conference, Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, Feb.17-20,2004
10. INDUCED FIELDS AND DEMAGNETIZATION; NUCLEAR SHIELDING AND LINESHAPES IN SOLID STATE NMR, S.Aravamudhan, POSTER Presentation at the Joint event: 17th European Experimental NMR Conference and the 32nd Congress Ampere on Magnetic Resonance and Related phenomena, held at Lille, Franace during September 6-11, 2004
11. Disentangling the Bulk Susceptibility Medium-Effects from the Molecular Local Chemical Shift Changes in Heterogeneous Biological Systems, Poster presentation atThe XXI International Conference on Magnetic Resonance in Biological Systems ICMRBS and the NMRS2005 held between 16 and 21 January 2005 in Hyderabad, India.
12. AROMATIC RING CURRENT EFFECTS IN (Macro-) BIOMOLECULES: Prevailing Forms of Equations and the Proposed Use of Tensor Form for the Shielding of Nuclei poster presentation at National Symposium of the INDIAN BIOPHYSICAL SOCIETY on "RECENT TRENDS IN MOLECULAR AND MEDICAL BIOPHYSICS"- The IBS2005, held during JANUARY 22-25, 2005 at DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS, UNIVERSITY OF PUNE
13.Induced Fields in Magnetized Materials: Calculations and the UsesORAL Presentation at the "REGIONAL CONFERENCE ON MATERIALS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS" held at Department of Physics, Manipur University, Canchipur, Manipur, India held during FEB 18-19, 2005. Presentation held on the 18th Feb.2005
14. Participated and presented POSTER P3 "A Consideration of the Enduring Questions for the Possibility of Using Arbitrary Shapes of Specimen for HR PMR Studies in Single Crystalline Solid State" at the 4th Alpine Conference On Solid State NMR New Concepts and Applications held in France, Chamonix Mont Blanc, during September 11-15,2005.
15. Participated and delivered a lecture at the Seminar on Emerging Trends in Instrumentation on Sept. 26, 2005. Title of Lecture: "Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Phenomenon Adopts Advances in Instrumentation to Ever emerge as an Indispensible Spectroscopic Technique"
16."Magnetized Materials: Contributions Inside Lorentz Ellipsoids", S.Aravamudhan, Indian J.Phys., Vol.79(9), p985-989 (2005) This is CMDays04 proceedings special issue
17. Chemical Shift Tensor Determination Entails a Revelation in Condensed Matter PhysicsS.Aravamudhan, Poster PP-75 for NSC8, presented at the 8 NSC, C.R.S.I. held at IIT/Bombay, February 3-5,2006.
18.Bulk solid specimen shape dependences in the molecular, chemical-shift tensor determinations, S.Aravamudhan, ORAL presentation at the 'International Conference On Molecules to Materials' held at Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology S.L.I.E.T.,Sangrur PIN:148106,Punjab, March 3-6, 2006. CLICK HERE for the Full Paper published in the 'ICMM2006 Conference Proceedings Volume'.
19.An Exposure to the Trends in NMR Techniques for the Static Bio-molecular Structural Information and the Dynamic Transformations During Biological Processes S.Aravamudhan, POSTER presented at the 'National Workshop on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology' NWBCB2006, held at the Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi,March 22-24, 2006.
20. PERSPECTIVES ON POINT DIPOLE APPROXIMATION: The context of (intermolecular and intramolecular) NMR chemical shifts, S.Aravamudhan, POSTER PP108 presentation at 'IIT/Madras Annual Chemistry Meet & the First CRSI Mid Year Meeting'held at IIT/Madras, July 12-13, 2006.
21. SHAPE DEPENDENT FIELD INHOMOGENEITY OF HOMOGENEOUS SPECIMEN: CONSEQUENCES IN HR PMR IN SOLIDS, Sankarampadi ARAVAMUDHAN, presented POSTER SS8 (Category: Solid State Physics) at the 'EUROMAR2006' held at YORK, UK, July 16-21, 2006.
22. A Perspective for Recognizing Discreteness distinctly from Continuum:Validity of Point Dipole Approximation to Set the Distance Scale , Sankarampadi ARAVAMUDHAN, Poster PP-8, at the 9th National Symposium in Chemistry of the C.R.S.I.. held at Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi, February 1-4, 2007
23. The Micro-Macro Paradox in Induced Field Calculations and the Role of Solid State NMR At "EUROMAR2008" ; Poster Presentation under the category FRONTIERS; Poster No: F-17; July 6-11, 2008 at St Petersburg, Russia
24. COMMENTS AND CLARIFICATIONS: CALCULATING INDUCED FIELD DISTRIBUTION IN SPECIMEN WITH INHOMOGENEOUS CONSTITUTION; AND, WHEN THE SHAPE IS NOT REGULAR.Proceedings of the Institute Centenary Symposium at IISc., Bangalore on the theme FUTURE DIRECTIONS IN NMR held at the NMR Research Centre of the IISc. During Oct. 19-22, 2008 with a Poster Presentation on: Poster No: P-5
25. MULTINUCLEAR NMR AND TOXIC HEAVY ELEMENTS,Proceedings of the National Seminar on Toxic heavy Ellements; St Edmonmds College, Shillong: Invitee Guest Lecture, 24th Oct. 2008 with the presentation of a Poster on the same topic.
26. Dr. Aravamudhan's Channel at YOUTUBE can be dispalyed at http://www.youtube.com/aram1121944/
27. An Introductory & Elementary article by Dr. Aravamudhan on: "NMR as a Tool for Structure Determination"